Sunday, March 08, 2009

They're over there with their spoons.


Maybe it's because my second-grader has mastered the three uses and correct spellings of these words, but WAKE UP PEOPLE! I can't tell you how many times in the past week I've come across misspelled words. A friend the other day was blogging "out past the rivers and desserts." Now I'm all for a serious taste of chocolate post-meal, but when you have "America the Beautiful" in mind just take a second. (Sorry, SH!) But even a search on a well-respected source for stock imagery turned up this image of pastries among the sand and camels.

So, starting tomorrow, every blog I read without typographical errors is eligible to stop by my office and pick a prize out of the prize bucket. Hey, it works for the little people.

No comments:

Post a Comment